The Bag...stuff I carry
Fuji XPro 2
The newest addition to my arsenal. I’m on body #2 (first suffered from Off/On error), but this camera was love at first site. I didn’t think it fair to ignore a second chance.
I’m currently putting this one through the motions and plan to have a nice write up shortly.
+ Voigtlander 35mm f2.5
Ahhh, what collection would be complete without a touch of nostalgia. Now I admit, analog imagery is a rare item to be added to my photographic portfolio. But like you may hear often, its a very humbling experience. Even Zen-like.
This camera was my holy grail and I tucked cash under the pillow for a long while to eventually justify the purchase. Particularly for a camera that is simply and truly a personal piece, for personal work. It is, the trophy I always wanted and can finally say it’s mine. What I do with it now, is anyones guess.
I wrote a little about my acquisition Here.
The Domke F5xb
As photographers, we tend to have a natural obsession with finding the “perfect bag”… and that perfect bag always seems to be the next one. Never the one you have. That sounding familiar… Yeah, then welcome to the world of photography.
Anyway, I have found the mighty coelacanth, the full size spare… yeah, I am talking, the perfect street bag.
Not to small, not to big, holds two cameras, couple lenses, my extra bits, batteries and such. As well as my very important notebook. Mind you, I do not carry a DSLR… but for you fellow mirrorless converts, its the holy grail. Also, don’t be cheap… just get the Ruggedwear. You won’t be disappointed. Also, don’t get carried away waxing that thing either. A little dab every four square inches will do.
The Other Stuff
- Sekonic L-208 Lightmeter – Chase the light
- Fedora, Cardinals cap or something – Protect the head
- Sunglasses – Protect the eyes
- Macbook Pro – Editing and all that
- Wacom Pro Medium – Tablet > Mouse
- Pen (G2) & Notebook – Very picky of my writing equipment
- Crown Royal bag – For odds and ends, also doubles as a lens bag
- Google Pixel – Must be connected and a damn good camera
- Zoom H6 Recorder – Ya never know who you may talk to in the street
- Asus Powerpack – Must have energy